New Age Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An early grave

+3
The Troll
ultimate mystery
Corey Casey
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

An early grave Empty An early grave

Post  Corey Casey Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:44 pm

NAW! NAW! NAW!....sucks donkey dick. How long did you gentlemen last this last grand return? Barely a month? Did you guys even get to Insane Mania or did Double A leave you all hanging...again...

Don't you all grow tired of this shit? Don't you all grow tired of being told that NAW will rise again and then, less than a week later, it shits the bed? Don't you gentlemen want a fed that is sky rocketing to the top, that is run by a genius, that is run by a God?

Don't you wish to be saved?

This is only a small fraction of what to expect...join NLWF!

Tommy - Yeah, This is not good for Ryan Apollos who looks like he’s bleeding to death.

The referee thinks about it and shrugs his shoulders. Corey Casey smiles and drops the Cat O Nine Tails, then grabs Ryan Apollos and puts him in a camel clutch. Corey Casey punches Ryan Apollos to the cut several times, then puts the straight jacket on him. Corey Casey tightens it, and releases the camel clutch.

Andrew - Oh no! The back of that Straight Jacket is missing so Ryan’s back is wide open for punishment.

Tommy - This is going to get really brutal!

Corey Casey picks up the Cat O Nine Tails and closes his eyes. Corey Casey smiles then lifts the Cat O Nine Tails and brings it down into the back of Ryan Apollos. Ryan Apollos screams as the razor blades cut his back. Ryan Apollos struggles to his knees and Corey Casey kicks him down, and cracks down another whip across the back of Ryan Apollos.

Andrew - He’s slicing him up bad.

Tommy - We are witnessing the destruction of Ryan Apollos.

Corey Casey drops the Cat O Nine Tails, then walks over and hooks Ryan Apollos head for a DDT. Corey Casey tightens his grip cranking on a guillotine. Corey Casey pulls as hard as he can choking the life out of Ryan Apollos.

Andrew - Look at all of that blood!

Tommy - I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone bleed so much.

The referee tries to check on Ryan Apollos, but Corey Casey screams at him. Corey Casey lifts Ryan Apollos up for a suplex and holds him up. Corey Casey walks around holding Ryan Apollos up.

Andrew - All the blood is rushing to the head of Ryan Apollos.

Tommy - Yeah, then it’s pouring out of the head of Ryan Apollos.

Corey Casey release his arm and holds Ryan Apollos up with one arm. Corey Casey looks at Ryan Apollos then jumps and finally connects the purifier. Corey Casey, doesn’t attempt the pin like usual, instead he stands up with Ryan Apollos and lifts him up for another purifier. Corey Casey drives Ryan Apollos down with a second purifier then stands up and looks down at Ryan Apollos.

Andrew - Corey Casey is a man possessed!

Tommy - He’s driven, and The Notorious K.I.D should not take him lightly!

Corey Casey lifts Ryan Apollos and puts him in the cobra Clutch. Corey Casey runs and smashes Ryan Apollos face first into the turnbuckle.

Andrew - OH!

Corey Casey pulls Ryan Apollos out of the corner with the Cobra Clutch still locked on and sick smile on his face. Corey Casey spins Ryan Apollos then runs and smashes him face first into a different turnbuckle.

Tommy - These are brutal!

Corey Casey drags Ryan Apollos to the center of the ring and lifts Ryan Apollos then slams him down with the Wrath of RA. Corey Casey stares at Ryan Apollos who’s drenched in his own blood, and locked in a straitjacket.

Andrew - Ryan Apollos can’t even do anything, he’s in a damn straitjacket!

Tommy - He can only be brutalized!

Corey Casey drops to his knees and pins Ryan Apollos, driving his forearm across the bloody face of Apollos.

-1-2-3-

[Ding Ding Ding]

Andrew - Thank God it’s over!

Tommy - Brenton Cyrus had nothing to do with that match ending, that’s for sure!

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, Corey Casey!

http://nlwf.forum-motion.com/forum.htm

Quoth the Lord Corey Casey...nevermore...

Corey Casey

Back to top Go down

An early grave Empty Re: An early grave

Post  ultimate mystery Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:37 pm

you guys have no fucking lives if you think this is funny, no one is asking you to stay on NAW if you dont like it heres a simple solution FUCK OFF
were happy to keep coming back and having fun so you know where to go if you dont like it

NOBS

x
ultimate mystery
ultimate mystery

Back to top Go down

Post  The Troll Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:50 pm

You misspelled noobs Razz
The Troll
The Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  foxy619 Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:09 pm

you two go F*ck yourself this is are place go back and died in that fed of yours
foxy619
foxy619

Back to top Go down

Post  The Troll Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:15 pm

Dude, I am 16 and english is my third languege and it is still better then yours.
The Troll
The Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  foxy619 Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:17 pm

oh no the little kid is picking on me should i be scary no its only the loser jason hawk
foxy619
foxy619

Back to top Go down

Post  The Troll Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:19 pm

I am just telling you the truth. And if I am a loser, doesn't that make you an even bigger loser?
The Troll
The Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  foxy619 Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:21 pm

go away your only doing this because anthony banned you.hell you what to do this all night bring it.i can go all night ask your girlfriend
foxy619
foxy619

Back to top Go down

Post  The Troll Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:24 pm

Actually I am just doing this because I am bored. And it is hilarious to see you get so mad.

And you fail at being badass
The Troll
The Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  foxy619 Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:28 pm

just piss me of i been here at naw from day one and little kids like you think u go some where else and you become bigger then naw and start crap like this.man you enjoy yourself in you fed just get the hell out of naw
foxy619
foxy619

Back to top Go down

Post  The Troll Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:31 pm

No matter how long you been here, it doesn't change the fact that I am still better then you. And I can easily beat the shit out of everyone in NAW. The RPs here suck. Just look at your own as proof
The Troll
The Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  foxy619 Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:34 pm

anyway does Corey know your on here.you dont want to upset him because everyone in this fed knows you Casey bitch.
foxy619
foxy619

Back to top Go down

Post  The Troll Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:36 pm

Then everyone here is fucking stupid. I am not Corey. And why the fuck would Corey mind if I am having a good time? Corey isn't my lord.
The Troll
The Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  foxy619 Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:37 pm

because your corey bitch live with it
foxy619
foxy619

Back to top Go down

Post  The Troll Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:38 pm

I am still not Corey Razz
The Troll
The Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  The Troll Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:50 pm

I guess you couldn't go all night afterall. Razz
The Troll
The Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  foxy619 Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:51 pm

but i can go all night but at end of the day your not worth it.
foxy619
foxy619

Back to top Go down

Post  The Troll Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:52 pm

So you are giving up. Which means. I WIN!!!!!!!!!
The Troll
The Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  foxy619 Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:54 pm

look everyone jason hawk won something in naw it must be the first time he every has
foxy619
foxy619

Back to top Go down

Post  The Troll Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:56 pm

winning the NAW championship is like being a NLWF jobber. Do you want proof?
The Troll
The Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Stoner_187 Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:25 pm

Jason Hawk wrote:No matter how long you been here, it doesn't change the fact that I am still better then you. And I can easily beat the shit out of everyone in NAW. The RPs here suck. Just look at your own as proof

i don't want to get in the middle of the little arguement the two of you have going on here, but i was reading both of your post's and something caught my eye. JH you said that you could easyily beat anyone that was a part of NAW. Now i wasn't part of the most recent return but i was here for a few month's before it first closed and if i remember correctly you won some and you lost some. now you may have improved since then with the fed you are in now, i had a look at that fed when i think it was corey who posted a link to it a few month back. there is no denying that the fed you are in has a lot of very talented people, but how can you say that you can easily beat anyone who has been in NAW? Both fed's run a completely differn't style from each other. the fed you are with write story rp's where you can write about whatever you want where as in NAW it was all about shoot rp's with some people doing story rp's from time to time.

how can you compare two differnt fed's if they run on differnt style's from each other. some people from the fed you are now with might not have been able to compete in NAW posting 4 or so rp's a day, some people from naw might not have been able to cut it in the fed ur with now. everyone has there own style that they are good at, your are good at the story rp's but ( No offence) you weren't so good at shoot rp's.

That's all i have to say, i just couldnt understand how you could compare 2 completely differn't fed's. By the way anyone expecting NAW to return. i highly doubt it will happen, i dont think the person who started this forum is actually AA. it could have been anyone who opened this forum trying to claim the success the NAW forum had for there own.

Stoner_187

Back to top Go down

Post  foxy619 Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:29 pm

a couple of us have been think that so where going to try and get a new site up in the next couple of weeks where there a couple of us running it and you will to help out Stoner_187
foxy619
foxy619

Back to top Go down

Post  The Troll Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:38 am

Stoner_187 wrote:how can you compare two differnt fed's if they run on differnt style's from each other.

Because when you are trollin you can do whatever teh fuck you want Razz
The Troll
The Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  ultimate mystery Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:01 pm

i never misspelled noobs i said your nobs as in a cock/dick/willy or in your case, toothpick

grow some balls tosser
ultimate mystery
ultimate mystery

Back to top Go down

Post  The Troll Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:32 pm

I am to busy to answer you Razz
The Troll
The Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content