New Age Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will The Real Double A please Stand Up

Go down

Will The Real Double A please Stand Up Empty Will The Real Double A please Stand Up

Post  doublea1983uk Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:19 pm

And that would be me, i had a feeling someone would do this to try and plug a piece of junk, feeding off the success of NAW and all the members it had, that is pretty cheap but thats not my issue, someone actually posted a message posing as me, that really is cheap.

Anyways just thought i would clear that up and that whoever is actually running this forum is a sham and riding the NAW wave, on a side note, hello to any of the old school NAW Forum members, oh and if in doubt about the real double a then send an e-mail double_a_1983uk@yahoo.co.uk, had to post this message as this whole site made me laugh.

What a half assed forum, not even a bloody logo, now sunshine you do not even have the classic NAW logo, where are the vids? where is the updates? you call this a bloody forum? anyways it seems like a cheap ploy to plug some crappy site, some people just can not get their own publicity huh?

doublea1983uk

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum